This client originally came to Online Marketing Standard back in early 2022 to get their organic traffic and Google Business Profile (GBP) listing prominently placed in search results locally in the Orlando, FL market where they physically operate their bass fishing charter service.
Month one of the campaign started off by first conducting an exhaustive site audit and local citations audit to uncover coding, content, site architecture, analytics, and local citation issues that were hindering the site’s performance in Google organic and GBP.
In Month 2 and beyond, Online Marketing Standard fixed the issues unearthed in month one’s audit and immediately deployed an aggressive SEO and Local SEO strategy to boost the client’s visibility locally and nationally with a heavy focus on “bass fishing charters”, “bass fishing guide”, “fishing charters near me”, “fishing guide near disney”, and other highly desired keyword phrases.
The strategy consisted of the following:
- Audit and fix all issues uncovered in the website audit and local citations audit
- On-page SEO of all of their top pages (homepage, John’s Lake, Lake Toho and other local lakes in the area rich with largemouth bass.
- Link Development to boost ranking for main phrases and their respective page targets
- Content Marketing of up to 500 words/month of fresh copy in the form of new landing pages or highly relevant blog posts
Overall search engine traffic saw marked gains as well:
- New Users went up over 600%
- Inbound phone inquiries from Google Business Profile went up over 200%
- Fishing guide bookings increased over 300%